Dr. Fernando Daniel Alfaro
Artículos Científicos Recientes
- Spatial distribution and interannual variability of coastal fog and low clouds cover in the hyperarid Atacama Desert and implications for past and present Tillandsia landbeckii ecosystems
- Soil bacterial community structure of fog-dependent Tillandsia landbeckii dunes in the Atacama Desert
- Climate and coastal low-cloud dynamic in the hyperarid Atacama fog Desert and the geographic distribution of Tillandsia landbeckii (Bromeliaceae) dune ecosystems
- Decoupling of biotic and abiotic patterns in a coastal area affected by chronic metal micronutrients disturbances
- Global homogenization of the structure and function in the soil microbiome of urban greenspaces
- Eco-hydrological Functions in Forested Catchments of Southern Chile.
- Multiple elements of soil biodiversity drive ecosystem functions across biomes.
- The influence of soil age on ecosystem structure and function across biomes.
- Soil microbial abundance and activity across forefield glacier chronosequence in the Northern Patagonian Ice Field, Chile
- Exclusion of small mammals and lagomorphs invasion interact with human trampling to drive changes in topsoil microbial community structure and Check function in semiarid Chile